Buresh Building Systems, Inc. recruits and retains the most skilled trades-people in the industry. We take pride in providing our customers with all services with a level of professionalism that has differentiated us from others in industry:
- Our projects begin with our experienced estimating team who are able to maximize the efficiency of each project, keeping costs competitive while quality remains high.
- A full service design and engineering department. Our designers work with the customer to meet their construction needs, and do so based on many years of construction experience. We can provide stamped structural drawings in every state where work is performed through our network with the most respected structural engineers in the industry.
- A full line of concrete construction services. Our concrete crews have experience in every facet of concrete construction and allow us to the flexibility to be successful in large-scale construction projects from the very beginning.
- Our pre-engineered building crews have been erecting steel and wood framed buildings from the inception of BBS. From large warehouses and commercial offices to machine sheds and industrial structures, our building crews can meet any challenge in a way that has set us apart in the industry.
- Our millwright crews have become a staple at BBS and a premier group in the industry. Our millwrights can successfully complete a facility addition or remodel, or a green-field construction project in the seed, feed, fertilizer or grain industries, and can do so with the time constraints set forth by our customers.
- In an effort to better meet the needs of our customers, the needs of the construction schedule and provide value to the project, we have partnered with Tri-Co Fabrication, LLC, a subsidiary, to design and manufacture the steel needs of our installation crews. TCF specializes in catwalks, towers, spouting, gates, valves, and everything steel. All structural steel coming from our fabrication facility are designed and stamped by a registered engineer and can be provided in 2D and 3D drawing formats.
- All of our projects are assigned a capable project manager who embodies the values that have made BBS successful. Our project management staff has been built on years of industry experience, the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, and build professional relationships with our customers.
Our construction crews work with Fortune 500 companies and the largest companies in the industry as well as local co-ops, farmers and smaller businesses. No matter the size and scope of the project, BBS is tailored to help our customers achieve their goals in a safe, professional and timely manner.